Best Little Motel In the Heart of Downtown Gatlinburg!
We still have available rooms and cabins through December 27th for your Christmas stays. Start 2015 off with the 3rd Night Free for the 1st weekend in January!
Tucked away in the charming and convenient Baskins Creek area of Gatlinburg, Tennessee rests the Baskins Creek Nestle Inn Motel, a long-time favorite of many Smoky Mountain vacationers. We’re a Gatlinburg motel located in downtown Gatlinburg but not right on the main Parkway so that you can enjoy the mountain air and quiet while still being in downtown Gatlinburg.
Whether you are planning a romantic getaway for two with a soothing jacuzzi and warm fireplace or a family vacation complete with a kitchen, be prepared for a great Smoky Mountain vacation! All our Gatlinburg honeymoon rooms and suites have Jacuzzi’s, Fireplaces, in-room refrigerators, microwaves and coffee makers. Our single rooms with a king or queen bed have fireplaces and kitchenettes and our rooms with two queen beds have attached kitchens. Our clean and affordable hotel rooms in Gatlinburg are very economical and comfortable.
All who come to visit at the Baskins Creek Nestle Inn Hotel will enjoy daily maid service, complete coffee service, the summertime outdoor pool and the ease of parking your car and walking to town.
Downtown Gatlinburg Motel
Staying in a downtown Gatlinburg Hotel is so convenient. The city of Gatlinburg with all it’s attractions, restaurants, shops and people watching is all located within 10 traffic lights on the main “Parkway”, Hwy 441. You can be at the center of downtown Gatlinburg at the end of a short 5 minute stroll along Baskins Creek to the center of downtown at light #6.
Our location in downtown Gatlinburg, so very close to The Village, the Mountain Mall and Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies, is an excellent choice for those who want to get around Gatlinburg quickly and without driving. Plus we’re located on the Gatlinburg Trolley route, so park your car, stretch your legs and be prepared for a great vacation because there are always fun things to do in Gatlinburg!
When you are looking for attractive and economical places to stay in Gatlinburg remember the Baskins Creek Nestle Inn, we’re the “Best Little Hotel in Gatlinburg”!
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park Gatlinburg Tennessee is a gateway city to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. North American Temperate Rain Forest. Most popular and accessible national park in the USA.
- Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies in Downtown Gatlinburg Tennessee Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies in Downtown Gatlinburg where you can walk through a glass tunnel with all types of salt water sealife swim around you. Sharks and Manta Rays too!
- Winterfest in Gatlinburg Tennessee from November through February. Miles of lights in beautiful display. Winter Wonderland. Winterfest starts mid November and continues through Valentines and to the end of February.
- Forth of July and Christmas Parades in Gatlinburg are a Must See and favorite of Smoky Mountain Visitors.
- The Mysterious Mansion and Ripley's Believe It or Note are 2 of Gatlinburg's many attractions within walking distance of the Baskins Creek Nestle Inn. Park your call and walk around town. The Mysterious Mansion and Ripley's Believe It or Note are 2 of Gatlinburg's many attractions within walking distance of the Baskins Creek Nestle Inn
- Dollywood in Pigeon Forge is just 8 miles away. Fun for Everyone! Dollywood in Pigeon Forge is just 8 miles away. There is always something going on at Dollywood Theme Park
- Hike to beautiful waterfalls and mountain vistas in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Hike to beautiful waterfalls like Laurel Falls and be astounded by the mountain vistas from Clingmans Dome in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Baskins Creek Nestle Inn Hotel in downtown Gatlinburg Tennessee during Fall Leaf Season. The best Little Hotel in Gatlinburg! Nestled at the foot of the mountain and 5 minute stroll to center of Gatlinburg. The best of both worlds.